Each packet contain 30 Seeds with 98 % purity. And a germination rate of minimum 70%.
The small seeds should not be buried too deeply-when sowing cover with a light dusting of soil, approximately ⅛" or less. Keep the soil well-moistened and moderately warm (between 14-18°C), which should occur between 18-28 days.
Grow media needs to be well-drained with a pH from 6.0 to 6.5 is ideal.
Don't plant where tomatoes, potatoes, peppers or eggplant have been grown recently (Verticillium Rot)
Strawberries require a loose, loamy, slightly acidic soil and full sun to achieve peak berry quality, but they will tolerate a variety of soil conditions as long as they have adequate drainage.
Also, it is a great idea to lay the mulching film on the soil as it greatly reduces the need for weeding.
The most important things to remember about germinating strawberry seeds:
1. Do not let the media dry out during this process
2. Do not cover the seed, light aids germination
3. Use a well-drained mix. We do not recommend using garden soil unless it is sterilized. Add sand or perlite to aid in drainage.
4. A mix with peat is preferred to other media due to the pH requirements of strawberries. Strawberries need a pH of 6.5 to 6.8. We have used coir but some source of coir have excessively high amounts of salt.
Here are reasons to consider using vermicompost in your germination mix, for strawberry seeds or for any garden seed.
1. Adds nutrition and many minerals to the mix
2. Has been shown to increase germination of seeds
3. Has been shown to protect seedlings from several diseases and insect pests.
4. Adds beneficial microorganisms to the media
Store seeds in airtight waterproof containers. Store in the refrigerator for short-term, freeze for long term storage. Best stored in a freezer that is not opened frequently.
Germination will be improved by preconditioning seeds. This is done by freezing the seed for at least 3-4 weeks before sowing.
Prepaid Delivery(Free)(Free for order above ₹399):
- Free Shipping(5-10 days) on all orders across India. Once you place the order your product would be dispatched within 48 Working Hours.
- Express Shipping option(delivery in 3-5 days) for faster delivery also available during checkout. Available for addresses within India only.
Cash on Delivery(₹80):
You can pay for your order on delivery (COD). When checking out with COD method, you don't have to pay anything online.
International Shipping is not available for Garden Supplies.
Check out Shipping & Delivery
for more details
Return & Replacement
- All products have a 72 Hours(from the time of order delivery) Money Back Guarantee. Returns must be unused and free from damage & dirt/marks.
- If you have a wrong/defective item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a photo of the defect, and we will arrange a reverse pickup from your doorstep.
Check out Return & Cancellation for more details